How to unleash the capacity to be our cleverest selves
Our personal and collective mindsets are commonly fixed in ways that leave us less capable of thriving in the fast changing and challenging world of the 21st century. This CPD opportunity builds on decades of extensive mindset research, including that of Carol Dweck, which shows that people with ‘growth mindsets’ are: more resilient to the challenges they encounter; better equipped to learn from others; confident that sustained effort is what leads to high achievement and long term success.
You will learn:
- About the neuroscience that revolutionises our understanding of intelligence
- How to embed a culture of growth mindset across your whole organisation
- The importance of taking time to look at your own mindset so that others can learn from your example
- How to create learning opportunities that the build character we need for 21st century living and learning
- How a culture of growth mindset can dramatically raise achievement and engagement
Lizzie Overton understands how we learn, whether we are children or adults. Her enthusiasm for learning is infectious and she makes it an exciting and rich experience. She is non-judgemental, articulate, and humorous, and has the ability to clarify and sum up any area which feels complicated and woolly.
Stephanie Davies-Arai, Author of ‘Communicating with Kids’
This training is suited to educators and leaders in all settings.
Please make contact for a free consultation to discuss how this theme can be tailored to meet your particular needs.